- Tickets are available online at hebdenbridgeartsfestival.co.uk and from Hebden Bridge Town Hall (Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm). There’s a charge for online booking, levied by the e-ticketing provider.
- Unfortunately we are not able to accept telephone bookings.
- Concessions apply to full-time students, the unemployed, disabled visitors, senior citizens and children U16. You may be asked to provide proof of status
- Tickets cannot be reserved without payment or exchanged/refunded except in the event of a show cancellation.
- HBAF reserves the right to refuse admission to latecomers.
- There are no numbered seats at any event and seating at the Trades Club is not guaranteed.